Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week1. Technology Newbie

R685 "The Web 2.0 and Participatory e-Learning," is my first IST department. Though I have been participated in Dr. Bonk’s class for three semesters, I still feel nervous, because I know little about technology. To be honest, till I enter the class, I still don’t know what’s “web 2.0” & what’s “E-learning.” However, I am super exciting to explore more technology use in education and hoping to bring these new applications back my country, and boosting learning outcomes.

Regarding this weblog, I will use this space as my learning reflection. Each week we will read at least three articles, and I will share what I learn or my opinion to the articles. Sometimes, I will also share some of my learning experiences toward technology application in the learning environment. I think, by reviewing this blog in the end of the semester, you will see how I construct my knowledge by building these technology application step by step each week.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow Teresa, I can see that you are really excited about maintaining this blog.